Friday, October 20, 2006

lost work

hey all here are the last 2 week assighnments i've been so lazy on

this one speaks for itself i guess, since joannas guy was such a hot topic of controversy, i wandered what would happen if i drew the same guy, except my way, will i recieve the same scaulding or what?, and by the way, in no way do i discourage criticism and scaulding, personally i'd much rather recieve criticism of my work, well (constructive criticism) than another "hey thats great"
or " i like it" comment, which most postas are havens of, so yeah what do people think, opinions please ... :)



and this is supposed to be the wise storytelling old man,
who turned out to look more like the male counterpart of Edna Mode :S





6 Comments:

At 2:14 PM, Blogger Joanna Chan said...

That's AWWWWWWWWESOME! I need your comment on my 300 !

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Sean Covernton said...

The anatomy looks really solid. One of these days we gotta meet up and draw barbarians dying violently so you can help me with musculature =)

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

sure man, that sounds liek a plan, but i can do you one better, if you look up any books by Georbge B Bridgeman especially constructive anatome, adn the human machine, i follow his stuff pretty closely, and he doees a really good job of breaking the human body down so into chunks that are simple to remember. plus his books are like $10 each so best bang for buck in my opinion.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Joanna Chan said...

I have his book !!! My uncle just bought it from China! I'm reading it now... It's amazing!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Skid Knee said...

so it was sloth that told me to get those books way back when i was at an open house...i should have known you fiend you!

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Sloth said...

lol, hey now i remember! and i fully remember praising bridgeman,at the time he was my equivalet of jesus :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home