Friday, November 03, 2006

Catching up

Just got past the latest deadline at Mercury, and now I've made some time to catch up with the rest of this enclave. So, even though Halloween's now three days behind us and we've all had our fill of ghosts, goblins, Frankenstein monsters and other upstanding citizen-creatures of the night, here's my Halloween drawing all the same. I've taken Gordon's lead and drawn a guy in a costume, but made my drawing a little more in the spirit of the holiday. See for yourself:



Yep, it's a werewolf in a Superman costume! Or maybe it's Superman in a werewolf costume. I haven't decided which. Anyway, that concludes my presentation for last week. So what's on the slate this week?

3 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Skid Knee said...

I think its a spitting image of Gordon...the underbite and everything....haahha.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

oh snap, next week its Gordon vs Sid!!

haha no

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Alexiev said...

jaja... very good humour...

Best regards...

Saludos desde Buenos Aires...

http://www.alexiev.com.ar

 

Post a Comment

<< Home