Monday, January 08, 2007

A page right out of history

Ah. Troglodytes. Okay. Here's my first pass at drawing your average Stone Age cave-dweller:



Then, thinking that perhaps this character was too elaborate for economical animation on a weekly series for YTV, I came up with this one:



Next, not wishing to let my first caveman feel abandoned because I thought him unfit for TV, I created a mate for him:



(I probably need to remind him that this is the best that nature can provide during his particular geological epoch, and that it'll be millions of years before Angelina Jolie appears on the scene, so he better make do with what he can get, or there won't be any cartoonists to provide him with so much as an anteater for a companion, let alone a pouty-lipped sex bomb in latex.)

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger SAL said...

I miss the Gushulak.

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still available wherever snarky comments are posted.

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

damn, women have eveolved a lot, umm not so much for the men thogh, the top guy looks a lot like me after a week of camping

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger SAL said...

we're al just 30 seconds away from ugly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home