Tuesday, May 01, 2007

High-steppin' Cthulhu

I'm not at all hep to the mythos surrounding Cthulhu, so I had to do a little research, and a very little it was too -- I found a bunch of drawings at DeviantArt.com and had a quick glom at a couple dozen of 'em. You can be sure I'd go about the business of researching Cthulhu more thoroughly if I had to design him for a Saturday morning cartoon on the Family Channel. H. P. Lovecraft must have been a bit fuzzy in describing his demon-deity, for no two creators at Deviant Art depicted him the same way, but all of them gave him a squid-head, so I gave him one too. Apart from that, I wanted to give him a body that would allow him to pursue what I suppose to be his true calling:


There's just no holding back a born hoofer predating the first appearance of man. This boy's gonna drive the crowds insane at first sight, don't you think?

.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

hahahahha

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sloth said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Joanna Chan said...

" Everybody loves my baby" Love love love!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home