Sunday, January 21, 2007

Battle of the Barneys

I hope our taskmaster doesn't mind that in preparing my submission for the latest blog assignment, I broadened the scope of it a tad by reaching outside the Flintstone and Simpson families for combatants. I didn't reach far, mind you; I chose the best friends of the families' patriarchs to face one another in battle. Yes, I have pitted Barney Rubble, Fred's bosom buddy, against Barney Gumble, Homer's devoted drinking partner. The two men have issued dares to each other and taken them without hesitation. Barney G dared Barney R to drink an entire keg of beer without puking or going unconscious, and Barney R dared Barney G to eat an entire brontosaurus leg. The results are apparent in the picture below:



I don't think there'll be much honking of horns in either Springfield or Bedrock tonight.

5 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Blogger Sean Covernton said...

LOL! The use of the dotted drunk-stupor Family Circus line gives me the giggles.

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Michael Gushulak said...

Follow Billy (age 7) as he weaves and staggers toward the helm of the porcelain bus!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Rick Capistrano said...

HAHAHA...that's great, michael

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Lucho said...

exelent works!!!!

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Real funny man !! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home